We are seeking poetry submissions for a forthcoming book, Folk Horror Revival: Corpse Roads.
Please read the whole post here if wishing to submit – Thank You.
– Please submit only your own work.
– Inclusion in the book is not guaranteed. Only successful contributors will be notified. Do not be offended by an unsuccessful attempt to contribute. We have limited space and will pick the most appropriate poems. This is not a reflection on anybody’s work or ability.
– 100% of all sales profits of the book will be charitably donated to The Wildlife Trusts therefore the work is unpaid (same for us admins too)
– As each book will be made specifically to order, unfortunately free paper copies are not possible (admins need to buy their copies too) but contributors included in the book will receive a complimentary PDF edition.
– Contributors selected for inclusion in the book will also be asked for a paragraph long biography of themselves, any web-links they may wish to share will be included.
– Contributors retain full copyright over their work
– Long submissions may be used in excerpt or edited form, but this would be done with prior knowledge and consent of contributor.
– Poetry must be relevant to any of the group themes listed in the Folk Horror Revival description as listed beneath our Welcome here https://folkhorrorrevival.com/
– Poetry must NOT be pornographic, gratuitously gory, libelous, racist, sexist or otherwise bigoted, an infringement on anyone else’s copyright, politically motivated. Such poems will not be accepted.
– Poetry must be submitted either as a Word document, Open Office file or within the body of a message. Please do not format beyond use of italics, bold text or underlining. Fonts used in the book are the sole decision of the FHR admin.
– Submissions are to be sent to email@example.com, with the subject Corpse Roads.
– Only genuine submissions or queries please. If anyone sends another message without just cause, they will be blocked from the group.
– The deadline for submissions is 30th March 2016. Any submissions sent after that date will not qualify.
Thank you and Happy composing